SSI Super Systems MGA6000 Continuous Multi-Gas NDIR Analyzer
MGA Part#: 13402
AutoCal Part#: 13446
The Model MGA6000 is a continuous Multi-Gas Analyzer using NDIR (Non-Dispersive Infra-Red) technology. It is capable of measuring between one and four gases, depending on how it is configured at the factory prior to shipment. The unit is designed and manufactured for the atmosphere heat treating industry.
- Sampling method: Extraction by internal pump (when necessary)
- Flow Meter: 0 to 2 SCFH, mounted on enclosure front and also displayed on-screen
- Pump Operation: On/Off/Auto Sample
- AC Power: 90 to 230 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz, 60 Watts
- Communications: Ethernet, RS485
- 4-20 mA Outputs: Four (4) user-defined
- Digital Inputs: Two (2) for stopping pump and inhibiting COF/PF adjustment
- Relays: One (1) for alarm or control
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
AUTO CALIBRATION / SAMPLE CONTROL SYSTEM for SSi's MGA6000 Series to include:
- Automatic calibration module for MGA6000.
- Performs zero and span calibrations at pre-defined intervals.
- Uses existing MGA user interface for setup and configuration.