SSi Super Systems PGA 3000 Gas Analyzer, 13101, Battery Does Not Hold Power
The Model PGA3000 is a portable 3-Gas IR analyzer with an Oxygen (O2) cell on- board. It measures Carbon Monoxide (CO), Carbon Dioxide (CO2) and Natural Gas (CH4) typically found in an endothermic atmosphere. The unit is designed and manufactured for the atmosphere heat-treating industry.
- CO range: 0.00 to 30.00 %
- CO2 range: 0.000 to 2.000 %
- CH4 range: 0.00 to 15.00 %
- O2 range: 0.01 to 25.00%.
- Sampling method: Extraction by internal pump (when necessary)
- Accuracy and repeatability: 1% of full scale
- Flow Meter: Inside case lid and also on-screen
- Pump Operation: On/Off/Automatic
- Power: 115/230 VAC - 50/60 Hz – 60 Watts (Rechargeable Battery Power)
- Data Retrieval: Up to 4 gases - 10 Furnaces/Generators 500 minutes/furnace Data collection review on PGA3000 screen or Upload to Microsoft EXCEL
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122° F (0° to 50° C)
- Dimensions: Approx. 16”H X 20”L X 8”D
- Weight: Approx. 30 lb
This unit is used. Battery Does Not Hold Power but functions well plugged in.