Love Controls, 16A2111, Series 16A Temperature/Process Controller
Latest microprocessor based technology affords full programmability with complete array of features in compact ultra low cost unit. 16A Series Temperature/Process Controller features universal input, Self-Tune PID, Fuzzy Logic, and dual four-digit LED displays for process and set point value. Front panel is waterproof and corrosion resistant (UL type 4X), making it ideal for sanitary applications. Replace electronics without wiring changes (via removable front panel). Self diagnostics, nonvolatile memory and selectable control modes are all designed for greater productivity. Four security levels are password protected. On-off, P, PI or PID manual tune control functions can be selected or the controller will Self-Tune automatically for best PID control.
- Features: Standard
- Alarm: yes
- Output A: SSR
- Output B: SSR
- Selectable Inputs: Thermocouple, RTD, DC Voltage, or DC Current.
- Display: Two four-digit LED displays, 0.3 in (7.62 mm) high.
- Display Resolution:1 degree or 0.1 degree (sensor dependent), or 1 count.
- Accuracy:±0.25% of span ±1 least significant digit.
- Supply Voltage:100 to 240 VAC nominal, +10% -15%, 50 to 400 Hz single phase; 132 to 240 VDC +10% 20%.
- Operating Temperature Range:14 to 131°F (-10 to 55°C).
- Power Consumption:5 VA maximum.
- Control Output Ratings: SSR: 2.0 A at 240 VAC resistive at 77°F (25°C). De-rates to 1.0 A at 130°F (55°C). Minimum load of 100 mA. DC SSR: 1.75 A at 32 VDC maximum.
- Agency Approvals: UL E83725, CE.
- Front Panel Rating: NEMA 4X (IP66).