IMER MS 350 SMART 14" MASONRY SAW - USED
Cutting blocks, paving stone or tile is a breeze on the biggest cutting table available on a 14" masonry saw. Very accurate cuts up to 30" in length, and 4-3/4" deep. New 2 hp motor provides plenty of power
- Blade sold separately
- Large stainless steel protractor
- Cutting table surface is pressed board for rigidity and longevity
- The rigid single arm design is very versatile
- The new stand folds up and out of the way with a spring loaded assist. Your stand is always rock solid and ready to go!
- Each 350 Smart arrives with a wheel-kit mounted in place and ready to go, moving the 350 Smart around the jobsite is quick n’ easy
- Should your 350 Smart ever come out of alignment it is easy to adjust the cutting head, as it rides inside an alignment collar which can be adjusted left to right and up and down
- Sharp, accurate cuts are always delivered pass after pass, year after year
- The blade guard is lined with sound absorbing material used in the boat building industry, and this greatly reduces noise from the blade
- The blade guard may be removed with just two thumb screws changing blades is fast and easy
- The cutting tray rolls back and forth on ceramic nylon rollers with sealed bearings…..this system is first class!
- The cutting action is smooth and consistent, while one roller is mounted under the guide bar to ensure the cutting tray does not jump up and down, or fall off the saw and get left behind at the job-site!
- The water pan is made of shatter resistant plastic and is protected by the frame of the saw
- The pump resides in a protected sump pocket, thereby pumping the cleanest water possible
- Blade Diameter: 14"
- Arbor: 1"
- Max Length of Cut (with plunge): 26" (30")
- Cutting Table Dimensions : 20" x 16"
- Cutting Surface Height: 33-1/2"
- Motor: 2hp, 15A, 110 - 120v, 60Hz
- Motor Speed: 2800 rpm
- Operating Dimensions Down WxLxH : 28-1/2" x 47" x 51" (head up 55")
- Shipping Dimensions WxLxH: 29" x 48" x 36"
- Water pan capacity: 10 gal
- Weight (palletized): 175lbs (215lbs)